Private islands getaway offers a great opportunity to travel around, travel and unwind in the company of your friends and family members. For a few days you can enjoy and rejuvenate yourself while completely isolated from the crazy crowd, but still enjoying the benefits of modern conveniences. These gates are reserved and are no longer meant only for wealthy people. They will make your trip a unique dream island.
The 7 main private island escapes are briefly mentioned below:
1. The Caye Chapel located near the Belize coastline in the magnificent Caribbean sapphire is surrounded by 200 miles of world-famous reefs, unspoilt beaches and luxurious rain forests. This private gate offers magnificent beach properties for a perfect extravagant seaside retreat.
2. The gorgeous island of Isla De Sa Ferradura located in Spain on the Mediterranean ocean is a picturesque place and a perfect private gate. Located in San Miguel Bay, this fine island village is sun-drenched almost year-round making it a favorite destination for tourists throughout the summer and winter months.
3. Musha Cay is a secret island near the Bahamas. With its clear sparkling waters, it offers a private retreat for maximum relaxation. Take pleasure in the thriving natural detail of human civilization.
4. The island of Soneva Gili, located in the largest lagoon in the Maldives, consists of a peaceful and unspoiled beauty. You can choose to relax yourself in one of the villas located above the water body with your own personal water garden as well as the sun deck.
5. At Taprobane Island along the wonderful southern coast of Sri Lanka you can have a wonderful island holiday. The island's manor consists of full catering staffs who will prepare meals to your liking.
6. Bedarra Island located on the Great Barrier Reef serves really well for unique private island getaways. Private accommodations are hidden by the island's luxurious rain forests.
7. The round island located in the Seychelles, is one of the pristine places where you can hear the divine sounds of nature all day long. It is the ideal destination where you will find ultimate peace and tranquility. You can really enjoy a stress-free retreat on this private beach island, lying in the deep blue waters of the Indian Ocean.
Therefore, if you think that leaving the private island is meant only for rich and wealthy people, you are wrong because nowadays it is quite easy to rent a private island all year round at a reasonable cost. Don't waste any more time and catch your share of private vacations this season.